Tuesday, June 24, 2008

hope lingers

As days pass by, hope for better tidings, wans... I know it is quite unlike me to be sad about things i could not have... but as the years go by, i feel the frustration growing gradually... I feel like m trapped, by circumstances, by deeds, by words unsaid... i m not sure why i m having such a rotten time.. i knw i m responsible for half of it. i do own up and take the responsibility for things which have gone wrong...
I am responsible. But that does not mean... i suffer endlessly... i need a break! am tired of waiting... oh blog of mine...do u want me to be a cribber every day? dont u want to see me happy? i want to...and i try...but as days go by, hope is all i hang on by. hope is all i have.... and i just hope better times come visiting...and that too fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear, dear!! not so bad! EVERYTHING HAS ITS TIME. Everything comes to him who waits, said Lao Tzu.
So, if you cannot swim, float.
But float you must.
I know words are no comfort. Only the mind is.
You have to be strong. when you try and try, and nothing comes through, you have to wait. and pray, if you can.
GODDESS BLESS YOU ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS